Click here to join other members and continue the discussion on Discord!
Upgrade to watch Proof of Work (PoW) versus Proof of Stake (PoS).
- Lifetime Access to Course Content
- Learn Bitcoin at a fraction of the time
- Course Progress Tracking
- Access to Our Discord Community
- Everything included in Bitcoin Curious
- CFP / IWI registration for course
- CE Certificate upon course completion
- Earn up to 4.5 CE credits
- Oct 11th, 2023
Sign in to keep track of your progress and access any course purchases.
About This Transaction
This transaction will compare and contrast the Proof of Work (PoW) consensus mechanism used by Bitcoin with the Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism used by most other cryptocurrencies. You will learn about the fundamental differences between these two approaches to achieving consensus in blockchain networks. We will discuss the advantages and limitations of each, as well as the potential environmental implications. By the end of this transaction, you will have a comprehensive understanding of PoW and PoS and their role in the blockchain ecosystem.